Gyeongsangbuk-do Human Resource Development Institute
Approved International Architectural Competition
Competition Type & Qualification for Participation
This competition targets both domestic and foreign architects and will be conducted
in the general design competition method.
Qualification for Participation
- For domestic architects, participants should be individuals or corporations licensed under Article 7 of the Certified Architects Act, and having architect offices under Article 23 of the same Act.
※ Between the application registration date and the submission of the entry, any applicant who is in a bankruptcy or insolvency state or has been subject to administrative disposition, such as cancellation of registration, shutdown, closure, or suspension of business, etc., from the relevant agency, may not participate in this competition.
- Foreign architects participating in this competition should be individuals or organizations with the qualifications of architects according to the laws of the respective countries as of the date of announcement.
- In the case of joint participation, the total number of persons / companies should be 3 or less, and one representative should be selected, whom all legal rights and obligations belong to. In such case, the representative should be a registered architect of the respective country.
- Only one entry should be submitted to this design competition per person / team. Those who are found to have duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- Those who have not registered for participation are not allowed to submit entries, and any entry already submitted cannot be modified or supplemented (Submitted entries are not returned before the examination is completed.).
- Members of the Host, advisors, the jury of this competition, or other officials of this competition are not eligible to participate.
- Co-participating team can modify their members before the registration deadline; however, the list of co-participants in the submission form should be the same with the team members registered online.